Effective Date: 8/11/23
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Contact Details Our details are: Collabz. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: 155 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6BE You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
2. The Data We Collect About You Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
4. How We Use Your Personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
5. Data Security We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
6. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, request correction, erasure, object to processing, request restriction, request data portability, and the right to withdraw consent.
8. Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided above.